Thursday, June 12, 2014

Heart Disease Prevention - Mental Deficits Might Be Caused By Heart Disease!

According to a new study, young adults with cardiac risk factors like high blood pressure and elevated glucose levels could have significantly worse cognitive function in middle age. Researchers from University of California, San Francisco and other institutions published their findings online March 31, 2014 in journal ‘Circulation’.

For more details, please visit:

Heart Disease Prevention - Mental Deficits Might Be Caused By Heart Disease!

3 comments:

  1. I did not realize cardiovascular diseases could contribute to mental deficits. That is really scary considering my family has a history of heart attack and hypertension. I am going to schedule an appointment and get myself looked at. Thanks for the shot in the arm! http://www.drmohanjacobmd.com/about_us.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same problem is with me !
    Heart problem is inherited in my family as well. I am not getting how heart problem leads to mental failure. I know this is family problem therefore I am seeking precautionary guidance these days from book which I purchased from amazon . I get my self checked by a doctor on quarterly basis.I am taking pre cautionary measure to avoid such disease.

    ReplyDelete